Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scripture Tote-"cottage"

Here is my first item for sale in my shop. I'm calling this my "cottage" style scripture tote, just because the fabrics remind me of cottage style. It's pretty roomy. It will hold a large quad (Holy Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C and Pearl of Great Price), along with a binder or two. Dimensions are: 15" wide by 3 1/2" deep by 10" high
All cotton fabric.


I'm offering this for $20 + $5 shipping/handling.
I accept Paypal.



If you're interested, email me or leave me a comment with your email address so I can get back to you. (comment moderation is enabled, so I will delete your address before publishing.)





5 comments:

Jan said...

That is so cute. Great job and good luck with the new site. What a great idea.

Lisa Loo said...

Love it--want it--wish I could buy it!! Can't wait to see what else you come with!! Congrats on the new store!

Mrs. L said...

Hey Mikki,
Very cute scripture tote. I hope you do keep coming back to my blog. I really like all of the people I've met that way.

tiki_lady said...

mikki! what happened to your blog??

Mason and Terri's Mom said...

LOVE your layout!! ...and that bag is soo cute I love floral designs.